I am using a D-link DIR-628 and experiencing regular Wireless signal dropout. It is occurring on multiple wireless devices in my home, including a Macbook, an iPad, and an iPhone. It is hard for them to connect to the router when I come back home, and it frequently loses connection thereafter.
I am sure there is no problem of the incoming internet because my desktop that connects the internet via ethernet never dropouts. BTW, I am using a 5GHz wireless network, so there shouldn’t be many conflicts.
- Ensure DNS IP addresses are being filled in under
- Turn off ALL QoS GameFuel options under
- Turn off Advanced DNS Services if you have this option under
- Turn on DNS Relay under
- Setup DHCP reserved IP addresses for all devices on the router under
- Set Firewall settings to Endpoint Independent for TCP and UDP.